Get More SoLA, solo

Find SoLA, Solo on: Facebook | Twitter | Flickr

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Los Angeles, Baton Rouge... pretty much interchangeable

I have not forgotten about you, dear reader. I've had a number of recent appointments that canceled on me at the last minute, so I haven't done much exploring over the last week or two. My next out-of-town excursion is scheduled for late next week. I also found a neat part of Baton Rouge that I want to get out and take some pictures of at some point, but I'll be out of town this weekend so that will have to wait, too.

In the meantime, I thought you'd be interested to know that the upcoming major motion picture Battle: Los Angeles is being filmed in Baton Rouge. Yeah, I guess that makes sense.


Picture credit: FilmDrunk.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting . . . Where are you this weekend? BTW, we're thinking of taking the City of New Orleans when we come to visit during the holidays with Grandpa. I notice that the stop before New Orleans is Hammond. When I look at your map, Hammond appears to be right down the road from BTR. Would that be a good option?

    ReplyDelete