Get More SoLA, solo

Find SoLA, Solo on: Facebook | Twitter | Flickr

Friday, August 14, 2009

A better, more detailed, interactive map

Google never fails to amaze me with its tools. After doing some research and playing around a bit, I've managed to create a more detailed, interactive map of my journeys. I've marked each meeting location more specifically, and using Google maps you can explore the locations in more detail, including satellite views and StreetView (in some cases). I've also tagged where I took my first set of pictures, as well as my office location and home location. Finally, I tagged a few other locations in different colors, showing a few other interesting places I've been.


View SoLA solo in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Blue are my solo appointments. Red are other sales appointments (usually not cold calls, and sometimes with a colleague) that have taken me to interesting places, and yellow are other types of business meetings in interesting locations. The purple cameras tag where photos were taken, and the yellow briefcase/house indicate office/home, respectively.

    ReplyDelete